CallMyDoc™ is an AI-based call answering service replacement and front desk auto-attendant with an app for iOS or Android devices that integrates with your EHR. CallMyDoc can be used to replace or augment call centers, front desk staff, on-call answering services, and voicemail. This app is being used by thousands of doctors and handles over 300,000 patient calls a month.
Benefits during the day:
- Reduces number of staff needed to handle patient calls
- Frees up staff time by bypassing the need to relay refill requests or questions for the doctor
- You decide which calls get answered by a live person and which ones are automatically transcribed and routed by tasks to the right person at your practice.
- All phone messages from patients are transcribed into the tasks and automatically assigned to the right inbox in the EHR.
- Tracks who has the patient task and whether it is still open or closed on a visual voicemail-like dashboard for all patient calls.
- Provides graphs and reports on how quickly patient calls are being responded to during the day.
Benefits after hours:
- Provides the on-call doctor instant information on the patient calling from the CallMyDoc™ app.
- Documents all on-call phone encounters from the app into your Allscripts instance.
- One button click to call back from the CallMyDoc™ app and the patient sees the call as coming from your office phone number.
- The CallMyDoc™ app can call the patient back by itself for lab results, questions, or other reminders.
- The CallMyDoc™ can sends prescriptions and refill requests by itself to the pharmacy and calls the patient to tell them where to pick it up.
- Provides graphs and reports on how quickly patient calls are being responded to afterhours.
Save your spot for the webinar on Tuesday, November 30 at 1 PM ET to learn more about CallMyDoc™, please fill out the form to the right to register.